Everyone at Vortok has a genuine passion for railway improvement.
That means finding ways to dramatically increase client productivity and cost effectiveness, creating solutions that are safer for workers and passengers, and bringing greater quality and efficiency to railway operations and processes.
Vortok Measure and Detect
We are developing sensing technology that will enable quick and extremely cost effective remote condition and fault monitoring of key assets in the railway.
The range will include:
• Wheel flat detection
• Bogie hunting
• Stress free temperature / neutral temperature monitoring
• Core rail temperature
• Strain monitoring of rail, bridges etc.
• Ground disturbance
Vortok is developing systems both in house and with partners. Please contact us to request regular updates on the development of this new technology.
• Quick installation
• Extremely cost effective
• Data transmitted continuously through a range of delivery methods including wireless transmissions with GPS location details
• Allows a network to predict maintenance schedules
• Sensors can interface with existing systems
The same sensor technology is used throughout the Measure and Detect range for axle counting, train weighing, wheel damage, bogie hunting, strain monitoring of rail, bridges etc, ground disturbance and continuous measurement of stress free temperature etc.